Terms & Conditions of Site Use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using this website (the ‘Website’) loansbymal.im is a website operated by Monthly Advance Loans Limited.
We are a company registered in Isle of Man under company number 133047C and with our registered office at 16-18 Finch Road, Douglas. IM1 2PT. Our ICO reg. is R002085.
Yes. You can access parts of our website without having to give us your details. However, you are responsible for accessing our website and for anyone else who uses your internet connection. We regularly test the security of our systems so any data you give us is kept secure.
Yes. All trademarks, computer programmes, data, styles and designs etc are owned by us. You are strictly not allowed to reproduce this content.
Yes. You can download or copy the content and other downloadable items, but it may only be used for personal use. You can print one copy of the content again only for personal use. You are strictly not allowed to reproduce, change, copy or distribute any content that will be used for non-personal reasons or passed to a third party for their commercial uses.
You must make sure that any of the products, services or information advertised meet your individual needs. Also, using the internet is not always safe, so you have to be responsible for any damage or loss to your computer, equipment, programmes or data due to any viruses etc that harm your computer, from using our website or downloading anything or any websites linked to ours.
We try to make sure that the information on our website is always accurate. However, this is not always possible, we will do our best to solve anything that is not accurate as soon as possible but this is not always guaranteed.
We always try to ensure that the website is working at all times. However, we cannot be liable if it is not working properly.
Yes. Occasionally we make changes without letting you know. If necessary we can change or stop anything on our website, which could include features, information or the entire website.
- Upload unlawful, threatening, obscene or other things that are questionable.
- Upload anything that could lead to criminal or civil offences including local, national and international practices
- Break the law using public telecommunications network, disrupt or damage the networks to do with the website or ones linked to ours.
- Use data gathering tools e.g. Robots to take any of our Website.
- Send advertising or promotions that are not allowed.
- Create your own website using our features.
- Attack and add viruses or spyware etc to our website with the intention of causing harm to it.
- Try to get in to our server or any database linked to it.
- Damage or disrupt any part of the website or equipment.
You will be reported to a law enforcement authority and your identity will be given to them.
No – unless we have given our express consent to do so.
Yes, we use them to analyse visits to our site and also behaviour. When you visit our website the pages and Cookies are downloaded to your computer so that we are able to help us to show you better products and also again for analysis to profile visitors. Please be aware that we do not store passwords or any other information about you in a cookie that could identify you, your location, your preferences or your financial activity.
You agree that you will compensate, defend and will hold us, and all employees, directors, suppliers and officers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims. This includes losses which could be loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation. These losses could also be costs and expenses, including administrative and legal costs if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions. If this happens any liabilities that arise due to your use of our website or anyone else using our website using your personal information with your permission. This section does not affect your consumer statutory rights.
- We can change our domain name or anything about our products, services or availability at any time.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are said to be invalid, by a competent authority, the rest of the Terms and Conditions will still be valid.
- All our contracts are concluded and available only in English.
- This website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Isle of Man. You are agreeing to the laws of the courts of Isle of Man.